A change programme can be a major investment for a company, making a success of it is imperative. A luxury brand was looking to effect internal change around the way that it managed its retail offering. They wanted to improve the way they managed this and understand how to optimise their products.
The project needed to address a number of objectives that the programme needed to address:
- Ensure they have the right product going to the right customer at the right price
- Develop a plan to get global reach
- Develop a plan to grow brand awareness
- Develop a plan to generate more revenue.
A flexible way to make change happen
The brand wanted to explore where they could take their retail offering. It had a very strong brand name that carried the potential to propel itself into retail outlets outside of its main area, hospitality. They wanted to do an initial scope of the UK luxury market to assess their products, but needed to incorporate the flexibility to potentially become a longer term implementation.
They needed someone who had strong experience in luxury sales. In addition, the consultant also needed to have a good comprehension of distribution and be able to connect and support the expansion journey into the wider market.
A smarter choice
The client came to Talmix because they were not able to get the flexibility they needed elsewhere. Their needs were:
- Access to industry leading experts - they were looking for someone with the level of market knowledge needed to deliver a robust analysis of the market, drawing on relevant experience.
- Flexible working and timelines - they needed a consultant who would be able to provide both short and long term analysis and could be flexible enough to be open to the potential extension of the project to drive the full implementation of the programme.
- Consulting expertise - the consultant needed to have the necessary skills to develop a strategy and implementation plan for taking the brand into other markets.
At Talmix, we believe that with the right mix of talent, anything is possible. This retail company's need for an independent consultant is an example of where Talmix can really help.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter More Content by Rebecca White