Companies come to Talmix when they need a consultant to fix a problem. Getting a new product to launch needs a focused, project managed approach and someone who can break down the barriers to starting and reaching the launch date.
This was the case when a large bank was looking to launch a mobile product in a new market. They needed to find someone to get this moving and ensure that the product launched on time. The consultant would need to be able to get it off the ground, run the project and see it through to completion. They also needed to manage the various stakeholders that needed to be involved from the client side.
Why Talmix was the answer:
- Finding a consultant who can speak the language - the bank needed someone who was fluent in Vietnamese and could be based in the country during the period of the project. Talmix has consultants worldwide, plus our customer success team’s strong knowledge of the South East Asian market meant that we were able to work closely with the client to understand the nuances of the project.
- Project management experience - this project hinged on having somebody with strong project management capabilities. They needed to be able to demonstrate this by evidencing past projects managed and completed. By coming to Talmix the client could find a wide range of potential talent, but quickly narrow it down based on their other criteria.
- Availability - the client didn’t know they had a need for the consultant until they had it, but then the need was definite and imminent. This wasn’t a problem as by coming to Talmix they could find and place the right consultant in the two week period they had available.
- Consulting experience - having a background in consulting was key for this project to ensure that processes and stakeholder management was handled in the way the client preferred. The wealth of consulting talent on Talmix made this an easy thing to check off the list.
- Industry experience and product knowledge - the key part of selecting the consultant for this project was that they had experience within the banking sector, with specific knowledge of the mobile product that they were planning to launch. Talmix matches the project with the consultants that have the right industry experience, those with the right knowledge were then able to put forward their proposals.
Getting started on the job you need to get done doesn't have to be hard. When a project arises in your company that you need to activate fast, whether you need niche skills or specific product knowledge you can find the right talent at Talmix.
About the Author
As Marketing Campaigns Manager at Talmix, Becca is focused on helping potential and existing customers understand how Talmix can help them unlock the power of the world's independent workforce. She strives to create killer content marketing, telling the stories of our customers' success.Follow on Twitter More Content by Rebecca White