Businesses come to Talmix when they want to win. A company operating in the mechanical engineering industry were looking to build their presence in the Internet of Things space. They manufacture industrial climate systems and air treatment technologies.
Building a presence in the Internet of Things (IoT) space
The company were approaching the build of their market offering through strategic acquisition. Having identified some potential targets within their operating space they wanted to explore additional targets in adjacent industries. They needed a consultant to help them come up with a list of targets that could help them build out a strong IoT climate services offering.
A nimble approach to getting the right mix of talent
They needed to understand how Big Data could be used to uncover new business opportunities, so they came to Talmix to find a nimble way of adding this skill into their team. They saw the benefits of:
- Direct access to the depth of global skillset from the 30,000 consultants available on demand at Talmix. This includes specific industrial, automation and data analytics experience, as well as deep knowledge of the Internet of Things space.
- Rapid turnaround time. The on demand model powered by the technology from Talmix means that requirements can be posted and fulfilled in days rather than weeks.
A smarter choice
Having seen this in action the company recognized that Talmix could become a trusted partner to deliver talent for its projects across the organization and is seeing business advantage from taking this approach:
- Availability of the consultants for the range of innovative projects they work on. The number of pre-vetted consultants (and a base that grows daily) means that there is always the right mix of talent available.
- Lean approach to talent management. Innovation in mechanical engineering is both complex and risky, creating a leaner operating model with on demand talent mitigates that risk. Partnering with Talmix makes that achievable.
- Quality and mix of talent. Bringing in external consultants is all about augmenting existing skills with the right expertise; this expertise covers a broad remit from industry experts and strategy consultants to data analysts. Talmix delivers these varying requirements quickly, easily and in every region.
At Talmix, we believe that with the right mix of talent, anything is possible. This mechanical engineering company is a perfect example of how easy it is to create this mix, whenever you need it and whatever the requirement.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin More Content by Dorothy Mead