Change is inevitable. Failure is optional. But failing to embrace organisational change almost certainly spells the end of the road for most organisations.
In this broadcast, we discuss organisational transformation do’s and don’t’s with seasoned HR leader and independent consultant Tim.
Having extensive experience in the retail, automotive and new technology industries, Tim will be sharing his insight on organisational change pitfalls: what they are, how to avoid them, and how to turn them into your business’ secret strategic weapon.
- We’ll also be covering: Change Management trends in the marketplace today
- How organisations are being forced to shape up – and how they’re embracing change to do that
- How independent consultants are transforming the way organisations implement change
- Why organisations face potential ruin by not embracing change
- Why some change management initiatives fail – and how to turn them around.
- Tips to effectively roll out and prepare for change within an organisation
Like what you've watched? Then get in touch and see how we can help you implement change today.